Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've lost intrest in the Case forum:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: . Anyone got any ideas to get me jump started again:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: .
caseman-d

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Originally posted by caseman-d
I've lost intrest in the Case forum:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: . Anyone got any ideas to get me jump started again:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: .
caseman-d

Please feel free to take my place in the political forum, Talk about a CASE!!

Dean

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Start a new project! ;) I know a lot of us sure enjoyed the pics that you posted. I know I would be interested in any info or links for models from the mid-40's to the 70's.

My mom's family had a '48 LA, a 1968 930 Comfort King (not sure, may have been a '67, square fenders with fuel tank in back), and a '77 or '79 1170 Agri-King. I got to use all 3 when I was a teenager. Never pulled anything with the LA, though, just drove it a little bit. Still remember that big hand clutch, and the hand starter crank on the front.

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by caseman-d
caseman-d
Tom,
You've done a great job in the Case forum. We all go through some burnout from time to time. Maybe you could give a couple of pop quizzes. They always seemed to generate interest among the members. Maybe something a little different. Like the old steamers or how tractors were used or modified for industry or military applications.

We're here for you! :thumbsup:

Mark

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just want to say thanks for all the support you all have given me. It's a great feeling to know someone else enjoys my post.
caseman-d

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
I enjoy all your post and all the pictures you have posted when you change you motor and took it for a spin:D

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
You are doing a great job Tom! I always look forward to your posts, pictures and projects. Keep a doin' what you have been doing! :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts