Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the Chechan's went too far and pissed off the wrong folks. These people kicked Hitlers ass.............what makes the these scum bag Islamic savages think they can intimidate the Russians:question: :question: :question: They endured Stalin after that. I think ole' Vladimir is going to get several million pounds of flesh and some good old fashion revenge. I can't say as I believe them and we need to keep our noses out it and let those people do what needs to be done. It ain't gonna be pretty but it needs to be done.

PUTIN SLAMS CALL FOR CHECHEN TALKS

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
You cant talk peace with these people the only thing they know is everyone who is not of there Islam are infidels. The only thing they understand is to kill the infidels.:soldier10

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The old saying about "What goes around, comes around" is so true and I think those heathen bastards are gonna get some of what's coming around.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Good! You know this school thing could happen anywhere, including here. The issue is more Christian vs. islam than chechen vs. russian. Kill or be killed! As sad as it is to say, if our kids were tortured for over 50 hours and then shot in the back as they tried to flee, do you think more Americans would agree with the Bush doctrine?

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With today's generation in America; I think most folks would be all up in arms and fired up for a few months and then loose interest like they did about 9/11/2001. At least in my area it seems like most folks are more worried about cheap gas, cable tv rates, cheap cigarettes, and making the payments on the double wide. Kind of a sad statement on the typical American in my view. Maybe it is must this particualar area. I sure hope so.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
The Russians will turn the entire area into glass and not lose a second's sleep. I am all for their hard-nosed and bold tactics to exact fair and swift justice. Do you not believe that Putin would have nuked these bastards in light of something as significant as 9/11? They truly did @#[email protected]#$ off the wrong country now and someone is going to pay dearly for their actions. Kidnapping and murdering of innocent children in such a hideous way deserves nothing less than all out retaliation in a method that these terrorists can only dream of understanding.

-A

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
i kind of wish we had russia dealing with iraq.. we would not be pussy footing around there letting our troops be picked off one by one then...

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by simple_john
i kind of wish we had russia dealing with iraq.. we would not be pussy footing around there letting our troops be picked off one by one then...
SJ, sadly, the Russians have been trying to rid themselves of the scurge of Islam and terrorism. America has done its best to undermine them and support resistance against them at every turn in the road. I can remember not so long ago when Bubba was in office that the Russians were slaughtering the Chechans and the Clinton administration was sending support to the Chechans and demanding their independence. The Serbs were trying to do the same thing until Bubba and and UN stepped in. Same thing in Bosia, Kosovo, etc. Islam is totally incompatible with civilized Christian society. This will never change.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Originally posted by simple_john
I am not so sure of that SJ. Russia fought in Afghanistan for 10 years and the taliban held them off. When we went into Afghanistan that was all i heard was how Russia couldn't defeat them and that we were walking in to a massacre of our troops in their mountains. They were wrong weren't they? I sure hope Russia proves me wrong here and goes after them full force. No country knows what it is like until it happens (terrorism) to them. I still wonder what Canada or Germany or France would do if 9/11 had happened to them? They might feel a little different about it.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
i agree with you chief & durwood.. my thoughts were.. i wish we could be a little more ruthless over there.. that seems to be the only thing that the iraqis respond to..

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Russia has proven they are not affriad to sacrifice their own. In the two major event's (the theater) and the school many civilians
paid that price. They used nerve gas and opened fire...They dont answer to anyone, so I think the extemists will start thinking twice about their next target in Russia. They now know its a suicide mission even when they didnt intend to meet Allah that day...and Russia really dosent care about its people, so its got nothing to loose actually.

Not sure what triggered Putins repsonse about the west and Osama - I hope our administration said nothing stupid, like dont
crush Checkneya or something pussy like. Let Russia start the conflict somewhere, give them the green light and support it publically...

It gives us some credence to escalate our efforts into actually winning something and using decisive actions instead of pussy footing around, which this administration has shown thats all it does...why this Sadr is still alive is a great example....crush these maggots already....the next rally with them chanting some crap, just drop the MOAB....next !!

Duc

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You sound like you are drinking out of the same coffee pot I am this morning Duc! :D I agree 100%! It is time to start tearing up that ass. army

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
You sound like you are drinking out of the same coffee pot I am this morning Duc! :D I agree 100%! It is time to start tearing up that ass. army

I'm still the same guy, i havent changed !!

My feelings are war is ugly, so if you are in a war redefine ugly
to a new level, so people will think twice about screwing with you....keep kidness and compassion on the sidelines...kill em all
no quarter....

Duc

·
Premium Member
4,115 Posts
Originally posted by Durwood
I am not so sure of that SJ. Russia fought in Afghanistan for 10 years and the taliban held them off. When we went into Afghanistan that was all i heard was how Russia couldn't defeat them and that we were walking in to a massacre of our troops in their mountains. They were wrong weren't they? I sure hope Russia proves me wrong here and goes after them full force. No country knows what it is like until it happens (terrorism) to them. I still wonder what Canada or Germany or France would do if 9/11 had happened to them? They might feel a little different about it.
The Russians had such a hard time in Afghanistan, because we supplied the local resistance with stinger missles among other things. At that point in time, we feared the spread of communism more than Islam and guys like the Taliban were our "friends". We made a lot of bad choices in "friends" during the cold war. It is often speculated that the Russians really didn't care about the folks in Afghanistan, they were just pushing towards a warm water port in the Arabian sea. As huge a country as Russia is, they do not have warm water ports to use to export from.

My take on the problems of foreign policy is that the guys making the decisions learned their positions and theories during the previous conflict, which is usually outdated by the time they come into power. A cold war mentality of mistrust and oneupsmanship will do neither the Russians or us any good. I say we embrace our Russian allies and jointly attack our foes. Take all the foreign aide we send to places that hate us and burn our flag and shoot our soldiers and give it to Putin and to help him become our strong ally. The British deserve some help too. I was for a diplomatic solution in Iraq in the beginning, but I have changed my mind. Someone reminded me appeasement didn't work in WW I or WW II, and after seeing the events of the last 18 months, I say a heavy steel fist of doom is all that these extremists understand. If they want to die and meet Allah in battle, then today would be a good day to arrange that for as many as possible, as quickly as possible with the least risk for us. "Shock and awe" wasn't 40 minutes of limited surgical bombing in Bagdad, ask the Germans of Dresden what "Shock and Awe" were in 1945? Thousands of planes flying NONSTOP bombing runs for well over 24 hours leaving the entire city burning and destroyed. The sky was described as black with aircraft. Ask the British of 1939 what "Shock and awe" were when London was bombed day and night for weeks. We have been fighting this war too "cleanly" and not instilling fear and respect. I realize we are in compliance with current international rules of engagement... probably written by the French, but we are not gonna win the hearts and minds of these folks, we just need to kill them. And that is my 3 cents (adjusted for inflation).

·
Registered
477 Posts
I think the present administration has done much more than the previous clown we had in office. I have the utmost respect for "W", Powell, Rummy, and Tommy Franks is a very dedicated and down to earth kinda guy. I fully 101% back our troops, and think they are doing a great job, with what they can do anyway.

To me, the things that suck is things like we cannot fire unless fired upon. I think alot of the Geneva Convention is BS. It is about values, and I respect that, but it does no good for the soldier whos ass is on the line.

I agree with Chief, Duc, and whoever suggested the MOAB. Give 'em a 48 hour evacuation notice, and drop a few MOAB's and daisey cutters on the entire village. The thought of losing another 23 troops as we sit there dormant while the enemy is to "clear the field of dead soldiers", or accepting some total BS peace treaty while 4 troops die in a car bombing is about enough. After we hacked at a few heads, torched a few people, dragged them down the street, and hung them from bridges, they'd surely re-think their strategy.

Greg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts