Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Tractorforum.com site. This sub forum is for YOU the owner of these great Mitsubishi and Satoh machines.

To help you along your journey and tractor experiences, please visit the FREE Resource Manager section for manuals of all brands, especially Mitsubishi and Satoh machines!

Cut Size Tractors

Should you have a manual to share with the community, please create a posting with the manual attached. A naming format really helps the community using the Advanced Search tool. Here is the general format:

(brand)+(model)+(model etc)+(type of manual)+(publication number)

MITSUBISHI MT210 210D 250 250D PARTS CATALOGUE M8604R03.pdf

Why is Catalog spelled weird in this title? Because Mitsubishi did it that way on the front cover of all their English speaking manuals. The tractors were sold globally; UK, IR, AU, NZ, CA, US, etc.

Enjoy! :geek:

·
123 Posts
Welcome to the Tractorforum.com site. This sub forum is for YOU the owner of these great Mitsubishi and Satoh machines.

To help you along your journey and tractor experiences, please visit the FREE Resource Manager section for manuals of all brands, especially Mitsubishi and Satoh machines!

Cut Size Tractors

Should you have a manual to share with the community, please create a posting with the manual attached. A naming format really helps the community using the Advanced Search tool. Here is the general format:

(brand)+(model)+(model etc)+(type of manual)+(publication number)

MITSUBISHI MT210 210D 250 250D PARTS CATALOGUE M8604R03.pdf

Why is Catalog spelled weird in this title? Because Mitsubishi did it that way on the front cover of all their English speaking manuals. The tractors were sold globally; UK, IR, AU, NZ, CA, US, etc.

Enjoy! :geek:
Looking forward to a publication for the MT2201.
Thanks for your efforts in providing information.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cvans, From time-to-time efforts are spent looking for manuals. It does exist, however, it's not been found yet online in PDF for free. It's a manual that covers the MT2201 and MT2501.

Your machine has the K4D engine from info on the SpareX tractor parts catalog. There is a complete engine parts list manual for this engine family. The PDF is 151 pages. It's in very poor shape as a scan. It is in the queue to be repaired to allow both the text and images to be at least legible. Our really small team has several PDF tool softwares that can churn the fixes, but it takes about two hours for 80 pages on a dual-core processor with 8Gb of RAM. o_O
Since you are looking for this, I can move it to the top to be converted sooner. (y)

In the rather large Mitsubishi community, a few people have scanned their manuals, sent them over, I cleaned off hand written stuff or sales company logo and address, then published those here. Maybe a posting at main groups.io Group may turn up something more than just the engine manual.

I've learned the Satoh S650 and the S550 are very closely related. Just the engine manuals relate to what machine. Otherwise, the operations manual and the body and hydraulics should be the same. Yanmar does about the same on various models too.

It took about a year getting most of the Yanmar manuals located, sorted, processed and then uploaded. There is still a slew of work to be done still.

BMaverick

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW, Depending on the model year of your MT2201, the K4D came in regular injection diesel and a Direct Injection system. DI came in later model years. The manuals are different for each.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Uploaded
MITSUBISHI ENGINE K3B K3D K3E MM201421.pdf

·
123 Posts
My gosh you are on the ball. I didn't expect you to drop everything for this. Thought maybe in the next year or two.
Thank you very much. I only have a couple issues with this tractor and neither stops me from using it. The most troublesome is a timer or thermal switch in the starting circuit. The parts list you posted doesn't show either. The tractor starts easily but as soon as you let the key return to the run position it dies. I can either restart it several times or keep the starter engaged after it starts for a little bit and then it keeps running. A few seconds after shutting down I will hear the fuel solenoid snap shut.
If I had a wiring schematic it would be easy to track down the problem but so far I have found none.
Thanks again for your assistance.
Chris

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My gosh you are on the ball. I didn't expect you to drop everything for this. Thought maybe in the next year or two.
Thank you very much. I only have a couple issues with this tractor and neither stops me from using it. The most troublesome is a timer or thermal switch in the starting circuit. The parts list you posted doesn't show either. The tractor starts easily but as soon as you let the key return to the run position it dies. I can either restart it several times or keep the starter engaged after it starts for a little bit and then it keeps running. A few seconds after shutting down I will hear the fuel solenoid snap shut.
If I had a wiring schematic it would be easy to track down the problem but so far I have found none.
Thanks again for your assistance.
Chris
Oh, I wasn't even hinting at a year or two. I was thinking DAYS. Then looked at the cloud share and realized I was the next person to add the last touches to publish. :)

It would be nice to have wiring schematics. For the Yanmars, it was a big hit-or-miss, till this year finding a slew of manuals on an old abandon Japanese website last active in 2007. We compiled a master schematics PDF of all the models. First of it's kind.

As for the Mitsubishi and Satoh machines, it mostly an owner community activity for those who have a schematics page or two out of their manuals, scan them and to post them as attachments right to this thread. :)

Reactions: Cvans
1 - 8 of 8 Posts