Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want to be immortalized here on tractorforum.com and have a good pic (any size) for the BIG TRACTOR forums as the "show piece and front page icon" for your respective section, then LET ME KNOW -- ASAP.

I would much rather use member's own pics for the layout and design --- so if you want to be included, just reply here with your picture attached.

I will also be including a "Foreign Tractor Board --- Chinese, Russian etc --" so include those too.

Thanks.
Andy

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice!

partsman,

Do you have a closer pic of your Farmall? (it will be hard to see with such a distant pic - nice tractor)

Brian,
Fabulous tractor ---- really nice work. Thanks for sharing!!! :D

Andy

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Hey Andy,

What qualifies as a big tractor? Anything with a CAT 1 - 3PH and larger? Or will horsepower determine it? My 1715, while having a CAT 1 - 3PH is by no means a big tractor. It's more in the middle lineup of compact tractors. Where's the demarcation line???? :confused:

·
Registered
361 Posts
:eek: I might be able to post a picture direct if the ( code) was ever turned on.

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts

HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
--->[IMG] code is OFF<---
:(

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Andy, that's the only jpeg i've got, the rest are on paper. I got it of the NB Agricultural museum web site. They host the tractor show here every spring and had pics taken of the parade ( Dana:D ) to put on the web site. I down loaded from there.
I hope to get an HP 2175 PSC shortly and then would be able to scan and post some better pics of the H and some others.

Dana, I like the tractor in your avatar, is that a 384? We've got a 384, excellent tractor. Ours has about 12000-15000 hours on it with one rebuild onthe engine and still has the original clutch. It stays in the woods all winter with a Farmi winch on the 3PT for logging. Never refuses to start without being plugged in. It sits about 3 miles from the nearest outlet.:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Parts-man, yep it's a 384. I have a 364 but I couldn't find a photo of one & I don't have a digital camera. This was as close to my tractor as I could get. (Only mine is dirtier):D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts