Looking for large Bolens Snowblower attachment for tractor

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by amanda11270, Nov 15, 2010.

1. amanda11270

amanda11270 New Member

Jul 12, 2010
    I have a large Bolens tractor and im looking for the snowblower attachement, either single or dual stage. The blower im looking for is the front mounted, shaft drive, 38 inches or wider. Im in Harrisburg Pa, I dont want to have one shipped to me, if you are around 150 miles or so, I would pick it up. You can PM me here or MR17057@aol.com is my email.

2. My1stBolens

My1stBolens New Member

Nov 12, 2010
    Bolens HT-20 42" Snow blower

Good morning. I live in West Central NH and have a mint condition 42" single stage snbowthrower that came with a Bolens large frame HT-20. It coems complete with the lifting rids, extentions and PTO shafts. I would be looking to get $350 bo. If you are interested, I can send pictures. I will be heading to NJ possible this upcoming weekend (Dec. 04th) so hopefully thats in your 150 mile range.

Thanks for your time.

Will

3. My1stBolens

My1stBolens New Member

Nov 12, 2010
    I have a shaft driven 42" snowthrower with extensions that came with a HT-20. I will try to include images so you can see what great condition it is in. I am looking to get $300 for it and will deliver it to hyour doorstep for $400. I will include the shaft drive that goes from the snowthrower to an additional elbow PTO that comes from the tractor to the drive shaft. Let me know if you interested.

Thanks

4. GreenFlyer

GreenFlyer New Member

Feb 4, 2010