Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for software that allows multiple photos to be placed on a single 8*11 page for printing. My HP 952 came with hp photo smart. This was a pretty good application, it allowed multiple photos to be placed (in different orientation) on sheets of paper, so i could print 2 or 6 or 8 or 16 photos on 1 sheet of paper.

Since upgrading to windows XP, the photo smart will not install.

does anyone know of a decent photo printing application out there? I poked around HP.com but did not see a photo smart dowload for windows XP..

I use Jasc for editing.. but it does not have good photo page placements for printing...

·
Premium Member
1,443 Posts
XP's photo print wizard should allow you to do those things by default. The other option is to buy the Photo starter kit packs that give you sample photo paper and print software. Kodak has a nice application. My printer came with Canon printing tools that work well too. Again, not sure why XP is not offering that out of the box.

You may want to see if there is a new HP printing package for XP. I'm sure HP has it in downloadable form for free.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
duh, thanks.. i never actually went to print wizard within my pictures... I see that now and it looks like it has the ability to lay them out in different formats..
thanks

The HP photo smart was nice.. i did not see a download for it... probably next time i get a new hp printer it will be on the driver cd for XP...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts