Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy some allis chalmers seed plates. I found some milo ones on eBay and also have some for beans but would really like some for corn and anything else I could find.

Thanks for your help

G

·
Hello and welcome to the Tractor Forum Kathy. We have some very knowledgeable and experienced members and I'm sure one or more of the members will chime in.

If you get a chance later on, please drop by our Tractor of the month Forum and cast your vote in the current Tractor of the month contest.
Again, welcome to the Tractor Forum.

Here's your invitation to put your tractor in the Showcase (located under the TRACTOR button at the top of the page). A perk is that if you add your tractor to the Showcase, it becomes instantly eligible to be entered in our monthly tractor contest, in progress right now. Please be sure to add your vote for October's Tractor of the Month, which is found on the main Forum menu as the fourth category, listed as "Tractor of the month". The poll will be at the top of the page. Thank you for your vote, and again, welcome to The Tractor Forum!

·
320 Posts
I am looking to buy some allis chalmers seed plates. I found some milo ones on eBay and also have some for beans but would really like some for corn and anything else I could find.

Thanks for your help
Now, I am not sure but, I had an Allis Chalmers guy tell me that John Deere and Allis plates will interchange...??? Anyone else ever hear that???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts