Tractor Forum banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a 6800 for sale

I have a orig complete 6800 for sale or trade . Located inn northeast IN. Needs some tlc but run good no problems but the snap ring in the left axelshaft came off and needs fixed. Call 260 336 1324 .Thanks !

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have one for sell. It works great. I have to jump the starter to make it start. In the process of getting a selinoid for it. Either way i am going to sell it. $250/if I cant find selinoid. $350 if i can.

·
Troubleshooter (in trouble again)
1,847 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yamaha 6700 Lawn Tractor

I have a Yamaha 6700 Lawn Tractor. Has always been well maintained. Last year when I changed the oil, it began to leak oil. I never had it repaired. It has always run well. Interested in selling. Make an offer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yamaha YT 3600 Horizontal engine

Hello there everyone.
I have an awesome yt 3600 that I actuallly got free because my manager couldnt find his key, so i went got a key for $15 and had a good machine.
My deck is seizing up and doesnt want to move, I love the engine, very powerful etc.
My next project is to make a log splitter.
Seeing the YT 3600 is a horizontal shaft Could I use this motor for a log splitter.
For the splitter, i plan on having
1) a log lifter
2) adjustable blade by hydraulics
3) and the regular hydraulic to push the wood towards the blade.
is this a good idea to use this engine?
If this isnt, im going to sell the YT 3600 seeing the engine is perfect and im shore its a very small problem to get it going again.
Whats the value of this machine?
Thanks for reading this Phil

·
Premium Member
12,412 Posts
I saw a couple of them on CL last year- they wanted a ton of money for them, even tho they needed a ton of work.
So many people think they have a retirement fund these days I tell you. Those Yamahas are nice looking units though!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yamaha YT6800 REAR BAGGEr

I have a Yamaha YT 6800 Runs great..and I want to keep it....Just need to find someone on this planet that makes parts for it. No troubles yet...but would love to find a rear bagger for it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's a picture of a YT3600 Yamaha Tractor that I have for sale. Just so you can say you seen one. These sold new for $2999.95 and this one will sell for around $ 1500.00 It is a 12hp Yamaha engine with 38" mower. Hydro drive with electric PTO. They used a cast iron housing for the steering gears. Quality was great with shaft drive etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here's a picture of a YT3600 Yamaha Tractor that I have for sale. Just so you can say you seen one. These sold new for $2999.95 and this one will sell for around $ 1500.00 It is a 12hp Yamaha engine with 38" mower. Hydro drive with electric PTO. They used a cast iron housing for the steering gears. Quality was great with shaft drive etc.
Amici’s do you still have the Yamaha yt3600?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got a YT6800, no mower deck, not pretty, but runs decent. Needs a new throttle cable. Will be selling when that is fixed. @Ozaukee, not sure if you would be interested, but judging by your name, you are very close by.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts