Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was over at whats the best lawnmower in the off topic forum and guess what Termy posted.:lmao: He gave a link to lawnsite that i know was him and his other self:lmao: He starts off as Swampbeast then to Sherminator then to specterhunter
:furious: :furious: :furious: Yall have to read this:furious:

Termy

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
If he only spent that much time doing something actually productive. Probably survives off our taxes. We may have even bought the computer for him. :kookoo:

Mark

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He already got busted before the 2nd page was done:D That post was from last year. But what gets me is he posted the link on whats the best lawnmower and acted like it was somebody else.:furious: But the Sherminator member is what gives it away.

·
Registered
477 Posts
The guy has definately got a problem. I wish I had that much time on my hands!

Greg

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
I don't think that was Terminator. Swampbeast could actually spell and make complete sentences. As I recall, Termy was a bit challenged in his typing skills. I'm figuring this is another guy with a problem.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
That was part of the trick. He purposely misspelled words to make you think he was challenged typist!!! He is actually a genius!!!!!!!

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They do have spell check there and he did say he had a lawn care company when he was here. He posted the link and just like here someone else spoke in his defense:truth: Sherminator Sounds like Terminator:truth: I think its the same.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
I just read about the first 3 or 4 pages of the first linked thread from the last post, Jody. It seems you guys called him on everything, but one. Did anyone ever asked him how he got 15mph out of a Kubota G1800 lawn and garden tractor? Never mind, he must have loaded it up on a trailer and pulled it with his cheap Murray RER. Yeah, that's it. And I guess Kubota made a specially-made 62" deck for him also. I think the G1800 came with either a 48" or 54" deck.

I'll read the other threads when I get bored. Looks like some interesting reading. I'd already learned so much from him already, just reading the first few pages of the first thread. Just an after thought, do they teach grammar and spelling to computer repairmen??

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
That is an easy one there Treed. He just turns the injection pump up and had the engine "specially modified" by his friend to rev up to 4000 rpm. Like he tried to pass off here about his imaginary John Deere 4710.:furious: :lmao: :furious: :lmao: :furious: :lmao:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well i just went over to best lawnmower and posted one of his threads from here and said this was the biggest BS story i ever heard.:furious:

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
He reminds me of the guy who use to be on Saturday Night Live.
If you remember everything he said was a lie, and the more he talked
the more he would build lie’s on top of lie’s.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts