Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, My name is Caleb.
I just acquired my first tractor, a UTB/ Long 350 with a front end loader.
It is yellow, so I believe it is actually a Romanian UTB.
UTB Serial.jpg
UTB 350 1.jpg
UTB  350 2.jpg
UTB 350 3.jpg

Where might I look for technical help? Any manuals available online for this? I found the manuals for the 360, 510, etc. but nothing for this one. I know for sure the handbrake system is different, and mine doesn't seem to be working. Am having various other little issues arising. Thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the input. I saw the manuals listed on jensales, but noticed upon clicking on the service manual, it show the front cover as listing the 350, but the manual inside doesn't list the 350. I see I could get the operators manual for it, which I am going to do.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tractor Forum mobile app

·
Registered
25 Posts
Caleb: Could your tractor be a commercial model, such as we see working along side the highways? Being painted industrial yellow may be a clue to its origin. Good luck.
sheenist.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I suppose it could be an industrial tractor as opposed to a farm tractor. It has a standard duty front axle (used to be adjustable) that has bracing welded onto it, so is no longer adjustable. Will upload a bunch more pictures tomorrow or Saturday. Does anyone have a clue as to what oils I need in engine, trans, and hydraulics? Would like to start fresh with maintenance to make sure it lasts me at least a few years.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tractor Forum mobile app

1 - 9 of 9 Posts