Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
oldyankee1390
Welcome to TF! Yes, you must login to view or to post but you can join rather quickly with a few short q&a's nothing personal is asked but if you got his far I'm sure you saw that already.
When you say "is this true for all?" how do mean? Does everyone need to login? yes we all do but you can set it up so your computer remembers and doesn't ask for passwords everytime. If you mean do you need to login to every different section. no, once you're in you're in.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome oldyankee:friends: glad to have you aboard. Yes you have to be logged in to see any of the pictures and or print any of the literature.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I went thru the registration process when I found this site. Is there something that I should have said yes or no to during the resistration process? Or did the registration process fail?

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Oldyankee at the top of the page the first big tire it says user cp. Click on it and then click Edit Options. The second question down it says Automatically login when you return to the site? (uses cookies) click yes and then go to the bottom of the page and click Submit Modifications. And the next time you come back you should be logged in unless you cleared your cookies in which case you will have to log back in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts