Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This container is 4'x4', so you can see how large this Loggerhead really is. That is my grandbabie's head in the top right hand corner. Just thought I would throw this in for a change. BTW, this guy was asking three hundred twenty five dollars for it.

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
About 6years ago i stopped at a truckstop in Bukie La they had one stuffed in their that was about 4'w x 6' they said it was over 100years old. I know i whould never want to run across that in a river.
Jody

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not really sure where it was caught. My son took the picture and he said he thought it was caught on the Ms./La. state line, but didn't know which side. He asked me if he could put cinder blocks around my very small (25'X50') pond and put it in there. There are too many kids and dogs around here though. A family could eat a long time on that hunk of turtle.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Could I come see it??

I have a 7yr old daughter and a one-year old son. If it wouldn't be too much trouble --- can we come see it before you sell it or get rid of it?

I too have too many dogs (5) and other animals --- but that is one VERY impressive turtle!!!!

:)
Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts