Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if there is a front end loader that would work on my 56 310? I need to clean her up a bit first and get used to operating her, but thought it would make a nice addition down the road. Also, I could keep an eye out for one. Just curious. If so, I'd love to see some pics of one with a loader. Thanks.

Rick

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Rick,
I know there are loaders that will fit your tractor but I am unsure what models to tell you to look for. I hope Mike or Don or some one else might have some suggestions. Do you want to stay with a case loader or are you open to other brands of loaders. I thought there was something about a loader a guy had on yt that would fit a 300 series tractor.
caseman-d

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It doesn't have to be a case loader, I'm open to other loaders as long as they attach and work like they're supposed to. Would love to see some pics those...

Rick

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anyone know anything about the Wagner Loaders that were aftermarket add-on's to many tractor's? Is there a website with more info on them? Are they still available new or just used? Any info would be great, thanks.

Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts