Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys this is a pic of a junior ?? it looks like a 20 or a 81 it has the light brackes in the same place is mine l'm going nuts his guy much have it wrong or something

Attachments

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
The 101jr, 81,20,22, mustang were virtually the same tractor, just different years, and some upgrades along the way. The picture is a 101jr, I would say from the spoked hind wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by parts man
The 101jr, 81,20,22, mustang were virtually the same tractor, just different years, and some upgrades along the way. The picture is a 101jr, I would say from the spoked hind wheels.

the reason l thought it mit be a 20 is because the lights are in the same place as mine and l have not seen a 20 with the lights on the rear frenders

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by jbetts13
the reason l thought it mit be a 20 is because the lights are in the same place as mine and l have not seen a 20 with the lights on the rear frenders

Only thing you have to keep in mind with dealing with old tractors....... There has been a LOT of years there for people to change things around. Fenders get changed, motors get swapped, wheels replaced etc. One of my old Greavelys I figure is made up of 5 others. And thats just by going with I can see quick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts