Tractor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A teacher asked her class to use the word "fascinate" in a sentence.

Annie raised her hand and said theacher I can do that......Teacher replied, ok give me a sentence with the woprd fascinate in it.

Annie replied, I am just fascinated by birds......

To which the teacher replied, Sorry Annie, I asked for thr word Fascinate, not fascinated......

Bobby raised his had and said I sure can do that.....Ok then go ahead the teacher respoonded.....Bobby quickly blurted out....I have a deep fascination with dogs.........

To which the teach promptly replied, nope you used the word fascinatin not fascinate......

The class was was quiet concentrating trying to think of a sentence with the word in it.....

Then Lil' Tyrone started waving his hand frantically. The teach thought to herself, Tyrone has a bad habit of using cuss words and talking dirty, but what could he possibly say that would be wrong and still have the word fascinate in it......So she gave him a chance.....after a stiff warning about using dirty words.......

Lil Tyrone says.......My momma has big old cha chas and her blouse has 10 buttons but she can only fasten eight.......

:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts