Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to find out how everyone felt about the new menu with anchor points (ability to jump to each section) menu box up top.

Give me your thoughts, opinions and comments.

Thanks

Andy

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
l like it but were it has the new post it's a little small but it is nice

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I get spoiled with my 1280x1024 --- it looks perfect in my mode.
Let me go check it out.

Andy

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
WOW!...Turbo Charged!!!!

Andy,

I really like the new menu.. loads sooooo much faster (dial up). OK, it took me a second or two to find the "new post" button, but now I know where it's at so no prob. BTW, I use the "Get Posts for 1 day" more often. I get new posts at the top anyway and I can review any posts I might have missed/skipped before.

Keep up the good work. I really like it. BTW, I using 1152x768 on the 15" screen on my PowerBook G4 powerbook. No problem with "scrunching", LOL.

Greg

P.S. OK, took another look at Toba's pic and maybe it was like that. But, sheesh, ya only just gotta get used to it.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tuba, I dont know what you mean ----- at 1280x1024 it fit into the avatar "welcome panel" box perfectly on my screen....now testing at 1024x768 it is above right and knocking the Post count and new member info around. Dunno.... I liked it much better inside the welcome box.

Andy

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Looks good to me:thumbsup:
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Back in R&D now... Didn't like the look I got at 1024x768 ---- from website stats 1024x768 is definately #1 with 800x600 right behind closely -- All of the other higher resolutions are just a few % points each. So, I guess I need to formulate the look for the majority of users....

Will post more on this later. Any comments or insight?

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Andy,

Please don't give up on it. It was great and a good "upgrade" to the site, IMO.

Thanks,

Greg

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
it looks good i though i was oing blind for a while.. the menu was in the middle then below then to the left.. looks great now

1 - 20 of 27 Posts