Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my grand daughter on my 620 for her first tractor ride today. It's amazing the power of chocolate ice cream, I had to bribe her. But once we got rolling she took my hands off the wheel and said I'll drive PopPop, women must be born with that response lol. I used the brakes to actually steer but she thought she was doing it. She was so proud of herself:D We drove about a half mile down the driveway and back. Every time I'd tried before she would always be scared because of the engine noise. After we got back to the barn I had a tough time getting her to get off the tractor and yeah I am one proud grand pa.

Attachments

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thanks elv8orman for ruining an old memory of me driving my grandpa old Farmall when i was four:cry: The whole time he was steering with the brakes:cry: Oh well that was along time ago I'm over it now:lmao: Theres no better way to spend the day then to make memory's. Thanks for bringing back some old ones for me:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I cant wait until I can get my 4 yr old grand daughter to go for a ride.... Great looking little girl..And a happy GD

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
I have seen THAT look before. Its the look of power. Like "I KNEW I could get him to let me drive it":D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts