1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread, If you ever have questions please feel free to contact me, My username is Austin.
    Dismiss Notice

Lets see some pictures of the animals that put a smile on your faces!

Discussion in 'The Animal Farm' started by tractor beam, Jul 10, 2010.

1. tractor beam

tractor beam ENGLISH SPRINGER SPANIELS Staff Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Priest River, Idaho
    Was just thinking how cool it would be to see photos of everyones best friends or family members (DOGS CATS HORSES OR WHATEVER). In this line up of love criminals, we have a mug shot of Bentley, AKA known as "The love pig! He's got severe love intensity and don't even think about sitting in a chair without sharing it, yup, and try to recline and you get a face full of tender tongue!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 14, 2011
  2. tractor beam

Jan 25, 2010
    Priest River, Idaho
    Mug shot 2......When it comes to solid, hard hitting serial friendship, This is Billy, the brick of love! 4 corners and 6 sides of absolute pure devotion!

Attached Files:

3. tractor beam

Jan 25, 2010
    Priest River, Idaho
    Mug shot 3.....When it comes to criminal cuteness, Cricket beats all! She is one heck of a ball fetcher too!

Attached Files:

4. tractor beam

Jan 25, 2010
    Priest River, Idaho
    Here's Bunn, often refered to as "Softy". Here she's, reading and discussing food and what time dinner shows up!:D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  5. tractor beam

Jan 25, 2010
    Priest River, Idaho
    Bunn loves talking about food, but quickly falls asleep when discussing tractors.:lmao:

Attached Files:

6. tractor beam

Jan 25, 2010
    Priest River, Idaho
    Got pictures of Cooper coming soon!

7. tractor beam

Jan 25, 2010
    Priest River, Idaho
    Can't seem to get all 5 kids in the pictures and videos, but here's a tryhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZr66KD4Kc............

8. kau

kau New Member

Sep 15, 2003
    "My" dog is Dakota. Just a complete mutt. Pit, probably lab, maybe Mountain dog of some sort.

Attached Files:

• dak.jpg
      dak.jpg
      File size:
      508.7 KB
      Views:
    Willy A likes this.
  9. tractor beam

Jan 25, 2010
    Priest River, Idaho
    Well....It looks as though Dakota is a Ball dog! Is that his play mate in the backgound?:D

Willy A likes this.
  10. tractor beam

Jan 25, 2010
    Priest River, Idaho
    All you tractor folks out there, with farms and all, and no pets?:confused::dazed:

11. rubadub

rubadub rubadub

Apr 25, 2010
    Heres our three, two have passed away, but Buster is still with us. Snow

Rob

Willy A likes this.
  12. wjjones

wjjones Moderator Staff Member

May 27, 2010
    Picture 107.jpg (453.7 KB)

Attached Files:

Willy A likes this.
  13. wjjones

May 27, 2010
    Thats Rocky looking to eat the dog next door which is a whole other story, and Bert coming toward me taking the picture. Rocky is a Doberman Pinscher/Rottweiler mix, and Bert is a Bernese Mt dog/ Rottweiler mix both are rescued from our local shelter we have had both from 6 weeks old.

Willy A likes this.
  14. tractor beam

Jan 25, 2010
    Priest River, Idaho
    That's great to hear folks helping save these guys. I guess they are being hit extra hard down in the gulf area, as folks loose their jobs due to the oil spill, and can't afford to keep their animals.

15. wjjones

May 27, 2010
    Here they are playing in the snow, every pet we have or had came from the shelter.

Attached Files:

16. grnspot110

grnspot110 Registered User

Aug 1, 2010
    How about some pictures of your "Best Buds", whatever variety!

Here's mine; "Chief", our 3rd Dal., 5-1/2 years old (I spent 29 years on the local Fire Dept.). He intends to go everywhere I do! :D ~~ grnspot110

Attached Files:

Willy A likes this.
  17. tractor beam

Jan 25, 2010
    Priest River, Idaho
    What an awesome thread! Everyone here already knows our kids, but I'll anxiously await all our other 4 legged friends! Chief by the way, looks like a real hands down , in your lap, lick you in the face, LOVER!

18. bignastyGS

bignastyGS My litttle buddy Carson

Oct 5, 2010
    My dals..
    Kobee who's about 8-9 on the left(black) and Laia on the right(brown) whos about7-8

[​IMG]

And my baby girl Annabelle who is 3.
    [​IMG]

Kobee after accident...

[​IMG]

Savannah...

[​IMG]
    We rescued them all from shelters and love then all. Our first Dal Jewel had to be put down about 4 years ago due to failed kidneys. We rescued Kobee with his sister Savannah but lost her after 3 months due to heartworms.We had another incident with Kobee as he got out of the house and was hit by a truck. We spent over $6000 on him to save him as he was still young and in decent shape. He is my bionic buddy.He had both sides of his jaw broken then wired together,a replacement elbow as well as a metal plate in his lower leg. He was a tough guy and pulled through to give us his undying love

Willy A and wjjones like this.
  19. GreenFlyer

GreenFlyer New Member

Feb 4, 2010
    Great looking dog. Nice pictures. I heard somewhere that Dalmations are not very friendly around small children/kids. Since you have owned several of them, is there any truth to that? I grew up with German Shepherds and Beagles. And I truly believe that a dog's actions are only a reflection of its owner's training, and behaviors. Thanks for sharing the photos.

20. bignastyGS

bignastyGS My litttle buddy Carson

Oct 5, 2010
    Of all the ones we personally have had in our home,they actually do very well. Annabelle is afraid of my 16 month old grandson and runs away. Kobee and Laia are not bothered by kids,but I know several people who have had Dals and they weren't to be trusted around kids.I agree that it's alot about how they are brought up.We brought a temporary Dal into our home and transported her to the owner and picked up our brown Laia.When she was on the leash,she was good,but when we let her around Kobee,she attacked.On her defenseshe was brutalized by the previous owner,actually no fault of hers. They tend to be high strung,love to run and be outside and require more attention than other breeds. After Kobee was hit, I got the $4000 and fenced in the whole yard.Now they have plenty of area to be safe in..