Tractor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a good online site for blades to fit the 60" deck on my Legacy? I don't have a dealer within about 75 - 100 miles. I tried Jack's and they only have blades for up to 50" decks listed. I bought a set online last year but can't remember where and can't find the receipt. Thanks, Hutch :usa:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome

First off Hutch let me say Welcome to tractorforum:friends: I have bought blades from here but you didn't give a parts # for your blades. But if you know it you can look and see if they have them.
Jody

Blades

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
leagcy blades

try calling specialtysmallengines in champaign , Ill. they do have a website , but when I got my gator blades this july, they only did business over the phone the phone at that point-- I got them the very next day--bigl22 and welcome aboard

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Legacy blades

Thanks guys. I will try these sites.
I really like the Legacy. It's a '99. We mow 4.5 acres. I've thought about getting a trailmower to cut down mowing time for the back 3.5 acres.
Let's see-should I say "Go Kerry"? Just kidding, there's no possibility of me ever saying that.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Re: Legacy blades

Originally posted by Hutch001b
Thanks guys. I will try these sites.
ILet's see-should I say "Go Kerry"? Just kidding, there's no possibility of me ever saying that.
Its ok Hutch, here.. your opinions/thought are welcome...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts