After battling leaves the past several years, I decided last year to find a better way. So I found a mulch kit for my 112L last year, and finally had the opportunity to give it a try last night. After waiting for enough leaves to fall in my front yard to give it a good test, last night I was ready. Went one pass around the front yard, and I got to say, I'm impresed. The leaves were mulched and cut up enough that there was hardly any indication they were there. The only drawback was the exhaust routing on the 112L. It comes out the front and downward, and had a tendency to blow some of the leaves out of my path. Maybe I can run a vertical exhaust stack, I once saw a picture of a modified 111 that had one.