Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,123 Posts
Actually, it looks like a drag across the sand John Deere cart that has been repainted and dewheeled.:lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by leolav
Don't look to bad if you want to replace a body. I may bid on it.
Ya, I have one that is pretty beat up. Hmmm come to think of it the wheels, tires, axle, and hitch is kinda bad also. maybe I just need a new one:D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
All you need to do is add some skis and a hitch and use it behind your snowmobile. They used to sell fiberglass trailers fashioned like a santa clause sleigh or a utility trailer with skis back when I lived up north. We had two of the utility trailer types. In the summer we added wheels to ther ski mounts and used them around the property, so they got double duty. Usually in the winter we used them to haul firewood in from the mountain behind a snowmobile

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Originally posted by Chipmaker
All you need to do is add some skis and a hitch and use it behind your snowmobile. They used to sell fiberglass trailers fashioned like a santa clause sleigh or a utility trailer with skis back when I lived up north. We had two of the utility trailer types. In the summer we added wheels to ther ski mounts and used them around the property, so they got double duty. Usually in the winter we used them to haul firewood in from the mountain behind a snowmobile
I have one of those trailers. Used to use it years ago when I was a kid. Have not had much use for it realy. Figure now I will fix it up a bit, and maybe uses it next year to give my doughter a ride around the yard behind a tractor.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Originally posted by Ingersoll444
Ya, I have one that is pretty beat up. Hmmm come to think of it the wheels, tires, axle, and hitch is kinda bad also. maybe I just need a new one:D :D :D :D
you going to sell it how much

1 - 8 of 8 Posts