Tractor Forum banner
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Jody,

you'll be pleased yo know I was out yesterday and fixed up the other side of that lattice section in the pictures. On Sunday night it blew out. I had to knock off the ice to fit the piece back in, but it's done again!

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Well at least somebody working on lattice:lmao: Ice you have ice already:eek:mg: I'm still looking for cold weather :D

·
Registered
664 Posts
Jeez Jody, it got all the way down to 50 the other night.
What more do you want?
:globesnow

-=A=-

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Originally posted by memmurphy
50? I bet Simplejohn's house is colder inside than that by now. :D

Mark
hey i was forced to put the heat on yesterday.. it was 13 in the morning.. my house never really gets below 58-59 in the daytime.. at night my woman is home and she makes me turn the heat on.. what can i say.. im a cheap bastard..

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Originally posted by jodyand
OK toba its that time again:lmao: Have you done it yet:furious:
Ahhhhh... yeah... I ahhh stopped by and help him finish it up, yeah... that's what I did. My ahhh... girfriend... ahhh... Brit... Ashl... Morgan Fairchild helped out too. Yeah! Morgan is quite the carpenter! So there is no need to bother Toba anymore about his lattice because it is all done.:D

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by bontai Joe
Ahhhhh... yeah... I ahhh stopped by and help him finish it up, yeah... that's what I did. My ahhh... girfriend... ahhh... Brit... Ashl... Morgan Fairchild helped out too. Yeah! Morgan is quite the carpenter! So there is no need to bother Toba anymore about his lattice because it is all done.:D
Not untill i see the pictures:lmao:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Bad News!!!!

On the way out the driveway I noticed that the storm on Monday has totally destroyed my lattice work. One vertical is left standing!!

Unfortunately, I just had time to get to Truro to the bank before they closed, so all I did was finish knocking it down. So now it's covered completely with a three foot snowdrift.

I guess it'll still be waiting for me when I get back.....

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Re: Bad News!!!!

Originally posted by balmoralboy
On the way out the driveway I noticed that the storm on Monday has totally destroyed my lattice work. One vertical is left standing!!

Unfortunately, I just had time to get to Truro to the bank before they closed, so all I did was finish knocking it down. So now it's covered completely with a three foot snowdrift.

You should give the contractor who built it a piece of your mind! :winky: :lmao:

Mark

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Re: Bad News!!!!

Originally posted by balmoralboy

PM tisenberg....he has a lot of experience with lattice:furious: :furious:

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Tisenberg,
They don't believe I came over with my girlfriend Ashl.... ahh....Britn.... ahh........ Morgan Fairchild and helped you finish up that little job.:D

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
The thread from Heck, :D That refuses to die off.:furious: :skull: This has never died and poor Tisenberg still cannot live it down. :halloween :bull:

81 - 98 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.