Tractor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Argee - she already purrs like a kitten. There are some minor mechanicals like brakes and either tapping out the manifold for a new exhaust pipe or replacing the manifold. I'll rebuild the carb and re-wire her (doesn't charge right now). It'll need new rear rims, other than that, it's all cosmetic stuff. Some new seals for minor leaks. I'm going to just use (play with) it till nice weather to see if anything else crops up. When she gets all pretty, we'll buy her some new shoes.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by Bigdog
Argee - she already purrs like a kitten. There are some minor mechanicals like brakes and either tapping out the manifold for a new exhaust pipe or replacing the manifold. I'll rebuild the carb and re-wire her (doesn't charge right now). It'll need new rear rims, other than that, it's all cosmetic stuff. Some new seals for minor leaks. I'm going to just use (play with) it till nice weather to see if anything else crops up. When she gets all pretty, we'll buy her some new shoes.
Looking forward to seeing her when she's all gussied up.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
She looks real nice already.

The pic's kinda remind me of the day we sold my Dad's C. Hated to see it go, but we realy did not have any need for it then.

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Looks nice got you a good tractor. That FEL looks a little flemsy tho.
Jody

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Bigdog, looks like you can't walk by any ting red now!!:lmao: That's a good looking tractor, makes a nice project! Enjoy!!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Looks like a really nice tractor there! Now that we are selling the Ford 6600, we have room in the workshop and my neighbor has a couple more "restorable" tractors coming down the pike in the next couple weeks...It should be really interesting! :D I will keep everyone posted!

Bigdog, keep us posted on this one and good selection!
Andy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts