Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a copy of what i am about to post on garden web i will said it will stay about 1 hr.:lmao: Anyone want to take a guess how long it will stay before its pulled.

This is my last post here because i found a better forum its Tractorfroumm. On tractorforumm you can put avatars thats pictures of your tractor,dog,cat,car,truck or whatever you want and it there every time you post. On tracterforumm you can have a saying at the bottom of your post and its there until you change for something else. On tractorforumm they have all kinds of Smilies you can use. on tractorforumm they have a Off-Topic thread where you can talk about anything and not have to worry about getting sent to Disney. On tractorforumm they have a section for each brand of tractors from big farm tractors to lawn and garden tractors so you can talk to people who own that brand of tractor.On tractorforumm they have a Political Science site if you want to talk politics. On tractorforumm you can post pictures 3 ways very easy to do. So one of you can email Spike and let him know of this post so he can rush over here and delete it because thats the only time he come to this site is when someone complains. As where at tractorforumm Andy is on the site and chatting with the rest of us. On tractorforumm you have Private Messaging and Buddy's list that let you know when they are on. So if you want Freedom of Speech come and join the fastest growing best tractor forum on the net. Thats Tractorforumm dot com. Tractorforumm come join. Spike can i go to Disney World instead of Disney Land theres more to to at Disney Land.
Jody

Here is the link.
http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/tractor/msg1020233531318.html

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That was fast

He took it off fast. Oh well i tryed.:lmao:
Jody

·
Registered
99 Posts
Guess that tells us where the better place to be is. I thuoght they always said competition is good. I gues when your talking tractors forums that isn't the case . Nice post Jody, to bad not many got to see it.:cry:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I happened to read your message before it was pulled . I think both sites have their pluses and minuses . I will certainly be coming here as well as the original .
Thanks for the heads up on this Forum.
mcjardine

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome

Welcome Wallace Jardin to the tractorforum join in and have fun we are all good old boys.:smiles: Im glad someome seen my post before it was deleted :smiles: So have fun and check in and post everyday so you can see whats been going on.:winky:
Jody:usa:

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Welcome Wallace Jardin

forget about Jodyand and Tractorguy, they lead you astray, :eek: if you need any help, I'm your man!!!!
:halo:

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I Argee

I Argee with you TG. Or is it i Argee with Argee im so confused.:crazy: Or is it Agree:smiles:
Jody:usa:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts