Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
currently own a 1968 landlord i got this from a friend for nothing in very poor shape and restored it for the most part and love the golfcourse look it leaves after mowing cruisin

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome jt41484:friends: You have any pictures of it and your yard.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
welcome JT.. good to have an old simplicity owner on board..

if you have a good pic.. maybe you could enter the simplicity beautiful lawn contest... you get a free hat.. and i think its a testiment to their quality that a 36 year old tractor is still going strong...

simplicity beautiful lawn contest link

·
Registered
169 Posts
FYI

Just so people don't think I am bashing a new member to the forum. I know JT41484. We used to work together and have done work on both of our old Simplicity tractors together.

Actually I hand stiched his seat for his 1968 Landlord. We both think it came out really nice with new padding and new covering. It almost looks new.

Have a great day all
Bob

:tractorsm

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Re: FYI

Originally posted by AlbanyBob
Just so people don't think I am bashing a new member to the forum.
I thought your post sounded as if you guys were buddies... glad to have you both aboard..

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Welcome jt41484 !!! Lets get some pictures coming!!!:D ;) :D

Dont have one, but always had a soft spot for the Simps. Tough as nails, but with one of the best cutting decks out there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i now have the pics of this tractor before any work was done to it on my yahoo photos page with my username being "jt41484"

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
hi JT that link wont open for me.. and i tried yahoo but had no idea as to where to go to put in your user name to access the photos.

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
got it Looks nice:thumbsup:

Any info on your tractor? Year etc?

Alos if you have any of the pictures on your harddrive, you can down load right to this board.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks almost identical to the old Allis Chambers I just sold for $100.00; was a good tractor but I wanted something with power steering and hydraulic lift; a new Simplicity Prestige fit the bill nicely.

Good luck restoring it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts