1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread, If you ever have questions please feel free to contact me, My username is Austin.
    Dismiss Notice

L245 TIRES??? AG 16 inchers???

Discussion in 'Kubota' started by Po-man, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Po-man

Po-man New Member

Sep 10, 2008
    I hate my 16 inch turf and diamond tires. Does anyone know someone that currently makes a 16 inch AG tire that fits these things. (or industrial)

Thanks guys...love the forum
    Po-man out!

2. Live Oak

Live Oak New Member

Dec 21, 2003
    Is your L245 2 or 4WD? As you probably already know if 4WD the tire sizes must be matched. The ag type rear tires for this tractor use 24 inch wheels I believe. Let me look around and get back to you.

3. Po-man

Po-man New Member

Sep 10, 2008
    Yes I have a 2 wheel drive and I think thats the problem...no one makes anything but a turf tire for the 13.6X 16 inch rim. I know a 12.4 x 16 can be made to fit but cant find anything there either.

I need to find ag or industrial tires to fit my 16 inch rims and the tire needs to be about 12.4 or 13.6 wide.

Thanks guy

Poman out

4. jkeith330

jkeith330 New Member

Jul 4, 2010
    L245 tires

I have the same issue with finding 16 inch tires. I am considering an off road truck tire. Something on the order of a 38.5-15-16 should work. Bigger tires may fit. The clearance to the fender is the only limitation.