Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by jbetts13
l have never seen it pro long before my time :D
Yes it was. You'd have to see the original where he starts out as a kid and goes through his training to understand the series. It's still great entertainment.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
its awesome that they are putting old shows on DVD.... id like to see
the nightstalker
or a night gallery or even
dark shadows... on DVD..

They are so old they would probably be way too corney for todays standards...

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by simple_john
its awesome that they are putting old shows on DVD.... id like to see
the nightstalker
or a night gallery or even
dark shadows... on DVD..

They are so old they would probably be way too corney for todays standards...
The sci fi channel shows the old twilight zone shows and yes I'm getting old to Stewart cause i remember all them old good shows growing up.
Jody

·
Registered
131 Posts
I enjoyed Kung Fu as well in my youth. It would have been a better series had they let Bruce Lee play the lead role - especially since the whole concept was his idea and the network screwed him at the last minute. They didn't think the idea of a Chinese-American martial artist playing a Chinese priest/martial artist would fly! I never could get used to David Carradine made-up Chinese.

·
Tractor Lover
4,461 Posts
Originally posted by Gromulus
I enjoyed Kung Fu as well in my youth. It would have been a better series had they let Bruce Lee play the lead role - especially since the whole concept was his idea and the network screwed him at the last minute. They didn't think the idea of a Chinese-American martial artist playing a Chinese priest/martial artist would fly! I never could get used to David Carradine made-up Chinese.
He kinda looked Chinese!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts