Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all!! I have been searching & can't find this answer. First, I have a BX2200. It has a RCK60B-22BX belly mower. I bought a BX2370 without a belly mower. And just my luck, I can't use the old belly mower on the new tractor. Or can I? Is there a "attachment kit" so I could use the old belly mower on the new tractor? OR,, some modification I could do. (I'm guessing NO,,) My dealer said I need a RCK54-23BX or a RCK60-23BX. Are these the only mowers I can use? AND is a RCK60-23BX the same as a RCK60B23BX? ( see the difference? a "B" or a "-" )I have seen belly mowers for sale, listed as a RCK60-23BX and in the photos they show the model number as RCK60B23BX. Are several of these sellers listing their mowers wrong, or is the "B" the same as the "-" ?? And lastly,, if all else fails, anyone near Athens, TN have a , well, a a belly mower that will fit? THANK YOU!!

·
Premium Member
3,176 Posts
Hello Rust1, welcome to the forum.

Keep an eye on ebay for a used deck (not too far away). Here is a 54" that should fit. You need the brackets that attach it to the tractor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. It's a 12 hr one way drive. I will check it out. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts