Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any of you Kubota L245 owner's out there that need some help with parts or would like a parts manual for your tractor; let me know and I can email the parts manual to you. :zoomin:

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to Tractor Forum Blaine! :friends: :cheers: I'll get that parts manual emailed off to you this morning. Great to have you aboard!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Kubota L245DT Cogwheel

Look for a partsnumber to the cogwheel in the front axis. Maybe something more is broken.

I have the Norwgian user manual, but there is no partslist.

I hope some can give me tips.

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys, I have made 5 attempts and spent 2 hours trying to post the parts manual but it is a very large file and the server keeps giving me an SQL error.

PM me with an email address and I will email it to you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
rebuild l245

:dazed: Hay anybody attempted a diy rebuild on these machines looks to be a pretty simple project. i bought a partially disassembled l245 and the owner said the only problem before it was taken apart was that it was missing on one cyl. any one had experience with injector or rebuilding a l245 with 2900 hrs.
Thanks and make a great day

·
Registered
16 Posts
l245 injector /diy rebuild

can any one give me a idea of what to expect when i start to repair a l245 with 2900 hrs i bought one partially disassebled and the owner said he thought the only problem was injector or pump but i'm curious because it was sight us seen. only pixs. thanks and thanks for letting me join the forum. stacker usmv state chaplain. really need to get this tractor going i've got 10 acres in defuniack springs fl to clear and get ready for a house.

·
Registered
16 Posts
parts

Chief what kinda part do you have or have a source for probly lookin for head gaskets , injectors , water pump, inj pump and a tutor. ha ha..

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to Tractor Forum stacker! Glad you found us. I have the Kubota part manual for the L245 on Adobe Acrobat from when I had my L245. Nice machines.

·
Registered
16 Posts
l245

Thanks for the reply if you could send me the parts manual to would be greatly appreciated , and by the way what kinda life can i expect with 2900 hrs showing. thanks and please do reply. really need to pick some brains. Since i'm a good mech on most things mc. car boats and planes. been a long time since i worked on a tractor or diesel.:dazed: :dazed:

·
Registered
3 Posts
L245 MANUAL

G'day, creeki's the name,
and I'm new to this game.
In regard to the above, I'm just about to get my first tractor,L245, I hope. Would greatly appreciate a copy of the manual.
I'm in the land of OZ.have family in Texas.
Catch yer later

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to Tractor Forum Rob! Parts manual is on the way. Let me know if there are any problems emailing the file.

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Astec1412
I would love to have that parts manual. I have that model Kubota and it is a great little tractor.

Thanks,

Done! And welcome to Tractor Forum! Let me know if you got it OK. Good to see another fellow Tennesseean on the board. :cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
farmacist. Thanks a heap for the 245 manual. Un fortunately didn't get the tractor.
Still finished up with an orange one though, B7001. Here in Oz that is a ''grey '' if its sold new here its a B7100. Seems like a good buy anyway, 4wd 3 speed pto 6 forward 2 reverse, came with a 4' rear blade, single tyhe ripper and a rear scoop/bucket.In the process of fitting guages. Need to get a slasher ''think thats what you call bushhog'', and a manual.
Sorry for the delay with my thanks.
Guess I was excited with my new toy.
Rob ''creeki''

1 - 20 of 143 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.