Tractor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is an EXCELLENT technical reference for most Kubota equipment from the good folks at Tractor Smart. If you don't see the information you are looking for on the site give Ronnie Bowman a call and ask him. He is VERY knowledgable and VERY generous with his advice. He was a tremendous help to me when I had my Kubota L245. :thumbsup:

Kubota Technical Specs.

·
Registered
494 Posts
It didn't work for me either but I went to TractorSmart sight and located the manual page.
Here it is. After you open page click on Manuals.

CLICK HERE

Harry

·
john-in-ga
609 Posts
Hello Lhoyer, Welcome to Tractor Forum. No, things don’t always work as they should here, but we are striving to get things humming. Stick around and help us with our efforts.

Thanks HarryG, You R one hellava link fixer. :)

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry guys! No can fixy linky! :confused: This is a pretty old post and evidently there have been some changes to the Tractor Smart website that removed the technical info. table. There is still other great info. on the Tractor Smart website.

Let me add my welcome to Tractor Forum as well LHoyer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hydraulic port for fel

Looking to see if anyone can tell me where the service taps would be on a l245 if i put an loader on it . Thanks

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some pictures of the power beyond kit that I purchased from Kentucky Tractor Salvage. Basically it is a steel plate that is machined flat on one side with recesses for packings and hyd. hose attachments on the top side in addition to some bolts that secure it to the hydraulics supply. Hope this helps you out.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Power beyond kit

Thanks for the pixs. Do you know if kubota sells the power beyond kit? Are a source for one, I found a set of plans to build a factory looking fel for 55.00 on the internet, the fel looks as good as a factory one and can be built for about a 1000.00 in materials. thanks for all the help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts