1. When diagnosing an issue, or showing off your tractor or implement, it's important to add images so we all know what you're talking about. Especially when it comes to issues and repairs it's important to include as many images as possible to help our members diagnose your issue. To upload images, use the Upload a FIle button found towards the bottom right of the post response box or a new thread.
    Dismiss Notice

kioti LB 2204

Discussion in 'Kioti' started by jes, Aug 2, 2011.

1. jes

jes New Member

Aug 2, 2011
    i am replacing a head gasket on my 1986 Kioti LB2204. Does anyone know what to set the valves.

2. 77lakepine

77lakepine New Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Hello jes. I just purchased a lb 2204 last week. How long have you had yours? Any idea were i can get a owners manual? Any chance we could exchange email addresses? Thanks, ken

3. chevycub

chevycub New Member

Mar 26, 2012
    hi i have an kioti lb2204 i need to know how the glow plugs are wired in to 12v dennis snyderdennis87@yahoo.com thanks

4. DD101

DD101 New Member

Mar 9, 2013
    I'm trying to find a head gasket for my LB2204 any help welcome , thanks Don ( don_norma@yahoo.com )

5. Jackie

Jackie New Member

May 12, 2018
    got a lb2204 put clutch in only lasted 3 months. am i doing it wrong can't get it adjusted

6. sixbales

sixbales Well-Known Member

May 17, 2011
    Hello Jackie, welcome to the tractor forum.

Is your problem that the clutch does not release? Have you left the tractor sitting idle for an extended period? Could be that your clutch disc is frozen to the flywheel/pressure plate? it happens. If this is the case, 1) you can try tying the clutch pedal down for an extended period, or 2) you can try starting the tractor in gear (with clutch depressed) and apply full brakes in an effort to break the clutch loose. Make sure that you have a plan to kill the engine if you cannot stop the tractor.

If your clutch is actually using up the clutch disc in only 3 months, you would smell it burning when you used the tractor. Do you "ride" the clutch with your foot?

Or perhaps the disc was installed backwards, causing the disc hub to fail/break?

7. Jackie

Jackie New Member

May 12, 2018
    i guess anything can be done wrong. think throw out bearing may be wrog fixixing to break down