Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks:

First Time Poster....

Looking at a subcompact tractor..........price wise they are all pretty close.......

HIghest contender right now is the Kioti CS2220.......

Anyone have any advice / pro /Cons of various subcompacts in the 22 HP range?

I am looking at a TLB model.......

Thanks in advance...

-J

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
IMO, Kubota is superior to third world tractors. They make quality machines. Parts are expensive, yes, but in the end (the ultimate bottom line) you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Can't help you directly but I have a Kioti DK that I purchased new in 2021 and it has been absolutely flawless. I really like the Kioti brand/quality and the investments they continue to make in growing their operations in the US.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I bought a Kioti CS2210 new in 2019 and traded it in last Spring for a CK3510 SSE HST.......Mine had the FEL and the 60 inch mid mount mower deck. We put about 150 hours on it and had 0 trouble with the tractor....Not sure about now but in the spring of 2019, Kioti was the cheapest price wise among the major brands that I was looking at, (John Deere, Kioti, Kubota, Mahindra and New Holland) and had the same or better warranty.....Most everything else on the different brands of tractors looked to be about the same to me except Kioti was the only one then to have the dual pedals for the HST drive (one pedal for forward and one for reverse). The wife's cousin bought a Kubota BX 2380 that same spring to mow with. Since he lives about a mile from us we actually not only compared tractors but swapped for one mowing...... His had about the same power as my Kioti did and mowed just about the same I just thought that my Kioti seemed a bit more comfortable but that might have just been me......The main thing I would look at is how good the local dealer is for each brand......That would make the deal for me overall......

·
Administrator
11,406 Posts
Just bought a Massey Ferguson GC1723 and it's a tank. Got a dealer real close to me, that was probably the clincher, because it was a couple grand cheaper than the big boys and with a few more features.
Nice.... You'll have to show us a picture or two and perhaps add it to our showcase and tell us a little about you new tractor!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts