They voiced their surprise that not many of the specialty buckets of
chicken had sold.

Further investigation found the reason for the low popularity of the Kerry
bucket of chicken. It turns out the buckets are filled with nothing but
left wings and assholes.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Makes one wonder which Liberal discovered that fact and then had the wisdom to not buy into that pitch again!!

Perhaps progress is being made!!

Dean

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
I liked that, going to have to send that to my friend who is a die hard left winger........

Speaking of fried chicken, last night the wife and I went to town to get our little baby squirrel a harness and leash.....at Petsmart, and she got the hankering for some fried chicken.........Well they just opened up a brand new Popeyes chicken place, on the corner of two main intersections, in the "decent" part opf town......so we figured Popeyes usually has some decent fried chicken, and considering what part of town it was located in, we would give it a try, so I pulled in to spot, and parked, and the wife went into get the carry out (Always go in to get a carry out if you want to make sure your getting what you ask for in this area). Anyhow she is in there and in there and 45 minutes later I get tired of setting in the truck waiting for her.............so I head into the joint. She is furious, all that time and she had just had her order taken,. and other folks in there are just as furious, as their orders were taken long ago and still not filled........Total time just to get a bucket of 12 pieces of chicken was 1 hr and 16 minutes......totally absurd.......Folks tried to get their order canceled and money refunded, but the excuse was the manager was not there and only the manager could give a refund..........so once they got the money they had you.........On the drive thru side the traffic was backed way up and into the shopping centers parking lot. Sort of looked like a line up of cars waiting for free handouts to be given out, and not a typical line up of waiting for fried chicken........If I came in the other side of the building when we pulled into thre lot we would have seen this long lineup of vehicles and wold have went elsewhere, but why the wife waited and waited all that time in line just to order is beyond me..........and the chicken literally sucked big time...half raw and bloody yet............so much for a chicken place in the decent side of town.........guess I just have to pack the "heat" and hit the other side of town and take our chances if we want fast food chicken done right!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Pack the HEAT... Chipper I would stay away from that side of town.... But I agree that they always have the best chicken....... Pack the HEAT

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
I prefer the Popeye's chicken with a bag of jalopano peppers but the Walmart fried chicken is pretty good and when you are feeding a family of 5; it sure does help with cost. KFC can have the left wings and a**holes. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts