Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmmmmmmmmm............................this should be very interesting. John was dating this woman while he was a senator up until 1991 or maybe later? Hmmmmmmmmmm.........................I wonder what Theresa thinks about this????????:truth:

I am sure there is a PERFECTLY reasonable explaination..............maybe they were cigar collectors? :lying: :whistle: :furious: :lmao: :furious: :lmao: Or most probably my hero and stand up guy John was just taking this troubled young woman under his arm and tutilage to up lift her spiritually. Or they were study buddies at Harvard.

I am CERTAIN MY HERO and 120 day battle tested war hero & epitome of courage and leadership would NEVER do anything less than forth right and upstanding! :thumbsup: :worthy: :whistle: :lying:

John Kerry scrapbook

On the other hand (and I think Bill Bubba Boy can verify this)........"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" :duh: :naah: NANA :hide:

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Ho Hum...

An ex-girlfriend trying to sell a couple of books she wrote. So What.... Site copied from Drudge, right?

Never had a girlfriend, Chief?

Greg

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Chief…

You are really falling BEHIND, you’ll have to do more to
keep up, if you’re going to hang with us progressive Democrat’s.
Now you should know that Kerry said He actually decided not
to have a girlfriend, after he decided to have a girlfriend, which was
right before he made up the hole story about having a girlfriend for
120 days 35 yrs ago

Besides the whole “Girl Thing” is passé for progressive men who are
Democrat’s. The new thing is now having intimate homosexual
encounters with other degenerate faggots. Finding a degenerate faggot
partner to swap pickles with is very easy, the party is full of them.
This is another example of how much more PROGRESSIVE Democrat
men are than Republican men. In fact, a new group called DOPE’s
is becoming very active.

Democrat’s
Opting for
Pickle
Entertainment

:worm: bartmoon DOPE’s bartmoon :worm: supporting Kerry / Edwards 04

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
i agree with greg.. no big deal.. we all (we being folks from mass) knew he liked the ladies.. no big deal...

i went through the site.. nothing bad init that i saw.. it sounded like the girl still liked him and she said vote for him...

also i sort of liked his remarks saying he though Charleze theron was a hottie.. i agree... it was one of the few times we got a straight answer from the guy...

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Greg
Ho Hum...

An ex-girlfriend trying to sell a couple of books she wrote. So What.... Site copied from Drudge, right?

Never had a girlfriend, Chief?

Greg
Greg is ABSOLUTELY right...........again, what was I thinking! I am still stuck in those bad ol'e days of thinking it is contemptable and immoral to have a girl friend on the side who is young enough to be my grand daughter while I am married. Again, John Kerry is leading the way and setting the fine upstanding leadership and role model example! I just don't think I will be able to measure up to my war hero presidential candidate.

aegt5000, I am working diligently on my "male progressiveness" but I think I may fall short on the "having intimate homosexual
encounters with other degenerate faggots" thing. I guess I will just have to live with this horrible flaw of heterosexuality and loving the same women for a life time.

Did I mention that John Kerry is a FULL 120 day battle tested veteran??????

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
chief.. on the site she says they were both single and that she was his last girlfriend before he got married... i did not know there was a time when he dated her while married to terry?

from site:

"I began dating him when I was a Harvard graduate student and
he was a first term senator. I worked part-time at Earth Day and
he was the Senate sponsor. I met him at the Earth Day press
conference with the American Lung Association. I was in his
world for 20 months. We were both single. For me it was
interesting and significant. "

" I had recently
learned about John's marriage.
I was kinda curious to know if
there was any overlap. "

there were other stories of him having a little aside fling while married but i dont think it was this one...

as for dating someone 20 years younger... many folks do that...

right and left sided...
i cant hold that against him..

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He was not married to Terry then. His first wife. At least as far as I know. I realize this woman is just pushing for her 15 minutes of fame but I could not resist satirizing about it. :D ;)

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
too bad.. i have to say i was dissapointed when i read all the nice things she said.. i was hoping for some juicy down and dirty mud slinging stuff about him..

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
"I began dating him when I was a Harvard graduate student and he was a first term senator._I was in his world for 20 months. _We were both single."

Was he married to his first wife or not? Important fact, right Chief?

Greg

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Greg
"I began dating him when I was a Harvard graduate student and he was a first term senator._I was in his world for 20 months. _We were both single."

Was he married to his first wife or not? Important fact, right Chief?

Greg
Let me see if I can put a few things together but please bear with me as I am not so hot at this new "progressive math" .

John Kerry was elected to the Senate in 1984. aka "first term senator"

JOHN KERRY CNN article

please argue these facts with CNN.

John Kerry divorced his first wife Julia Thorne in 1988

You do the math Greg. :truth:

Ooooooops!!!!!!!!!!! Please excuse me again. John Kerry was NEVER married to Julia Thorne and the two daughters she bore from him never happened (aka consumating a marriage) because my hero John had the marriage enulled. :duh: :clown: :pig: :alien: :whistle: :lying: :hide:

I guess I have a terrible short coming of not just listening to what folks say but more importantly watching what they actually do.

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Chief,

Jeeeeze, get back on your meds, will ya?:dazed:

Kerry was elected to the Senate in 1984. Senators are elected for six years. So....Kerry was a "first term" Senator between 1984 and 1990. Right?:hooray:

Kerry got divorced in 1988 after several years of separation. So....Kerry was a single, first term Senator for approximately 2 years.:truth:

In 1997, 9 years after his divorce, Kerry got an annulment as "required" by the Catholic church in order to remarry. :worthy:

By the way, Kerry's daughters from his first marriage are enthusiastic supporters of their Dad and were on stage at the DNC convention. :clap: :party:

Doubt you will see much of this story...nothing's there. :night:

Greg

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Greg, no need to "spin doctor" to me. JFK is my hero and he is going to solve all of my problems and all of the worlds problems in the blink of an eye. He is my 120 day battle tested hero who has my vote for office. Heck, Kerry is going to get the oil prices back down to below $30 a barrel and double the economic out put. He is on EVERY side of EVERY issue, is all things to all people, and even hints to liking pickles! :D ;) :furious: :lmao: :furious: :lmao: I am sure Kerry had a pure platonic relationship with that woman and never had any contact with her prior to his divorce. What really impressed my about Johnny boy is that he has been able to turn the Catholic church on its head and have them change the rules just for him and enull a marriage that had been consumated and bore children. What a guy! :clap: :clap: :clap: :chicken: :whistle: :lying:

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
:truth: As a progessive man it must be the family values part that concerns you. Yes, that one worries me too. Definitely needs to modify his views on that one. But with more family farms and immigrate workers to help, that will be a boom for the economy in itself. And just imagine how much safer we will be with no nuclear weapons and gun control in place. :thumbsup:

Mark

1 - 16 of 16 Posts