Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up one of those 3 in one print,scan,copy printers. Probably not the best scanner, but my first. Just a heads up, I got a lot of older,oddball pictures I had wanted to post, but could not.:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
you bought a scaner at 5 am what was it the black market lol l'm just joking thats great l would like to see the old pics:D :D

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Argee
So we can be looking forward to seeing some of those older pictures now!!!
Look foward????? Well thats your call.:D :D :D

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Paul,

You probably already know this, but one good thing about a scanner is you can retouch some of your old photos that are faded, or were over or under or overexposed to begin with. Much like digital photography. Your scanner or PC probably has some software for this. If not there are lots of programs or plug-ins available. Bring on the old pics! :cool:

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
So you can like increase your muscular physique, change the beater to a Mercedes Benz, and give your wife or girl friend an on the spot boob job:question: :question: :question: :furious: :furious: :lmao: :lmao: :idea: :cowboy: :spinsmile :tractorsm

·
a day ahead of y'all
1,311 Posts
Speaking of hair.....

Paul,

Hows the scanner working? Finally got the software working again on my HP OfficeJet G85 and scanned a few pics. Cool.... Lots more to go.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Originally posted by Chief
So you can like increase your muscular physique, change the beater to a Mercedes Benz, and give your wife or girl friend an on the spot boob job:question: :question: :question: :furious: :furious: :lmao: :lmao: :idea: :cowboy: :spinsmile :tractorsm
And of all people you questioned me about the G/F ballast comment??
glad I don't have to exercise that option!

BTW Chief do you have to end every question with :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: Just returning as good as I get!!:)

Dean

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You know with all the computer problems I have had, I cant eaven tell you if its hooked up:confused: :D

I realy got to start getting on the stick here don't I?:D :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts