Tractor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, here we are with half the year gone already! The first six months of 2020 have been quite challenging and a lot different than we could ever imagine. We here at Tractorforum wish you, your friends and families continued health.

With that being said, allow me to present to you, for you viewing pleasure, the July 2020 Tractor of the Month!!

This installment of the Tractor of the Month showcases a 1989 Ford 1920 that belongs to member TonsOfGuns ! It's a work in progress, but it sure is coming along nicely. Good job!

Lets all take a moment to congratulate TonsOfGuns and check out his tractor entry at
https://www.tractorforum.com/tractor-registry/ford-1920-mostly-rebuilt.2221/

For our latest members just joining up, and those of you that have not added your tractor to the registry, please take a moment to add your tractors to our showcase by clicking the "TRACTORS" button up at the top of this page and then follow the prompts. Your tractor would then be eligible to appear in our monthly showcase. If you don't wish for your tractor to have the chance of being presented , please just make a notation about your not wishing it to be featured in your description.

Congratulations to T.o.Guns. And, to all of the folks here at Tractorforum, stay safe, protect your health and keep on posting!

·
Premium Member
12,412 Posts
Up close and in our faces! Nice looking up and coming tractor there Tons! I'm envious!

Reactions: wjjones

·
Premium Member
4,288 Posts
Fine looking machine, congratulations!

·
Registered
133 Posts
It's been a very long 8 weeks. Thanks guys. I'm a few parts away from having it up and running. I'll keep the updates and pics coming!

I got it all back together today - minus the missing parts and was well pleased at no leaks. The true test will be when I turn it on and go get it dirty. Here's the build thread with more pictures

https://www.tractorforum.com/threads/ford-1920-restoration.46163/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts