Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am proud to announce Johnny Products (maker of the famous Johnny Buckets line) as a proud sponsor of the Tractorforum.com forum community. I encourage you to patronize this loyal supporter of our community whenever possible.

Check out this sponsor and their complete product offerings:
www.johnnyproducts.com

Thank you John --- Best of luck and success to you in 2004!!!

Regards,
Andy

Advertising Notes:

There are only a few top spots left for advertising on this extremely rapidly growing site. With over 225 posts per day, 100K views a day (over 6500 posts this past month alone) -- we are shattering monthly records in only our 4th month at bat. We are on record pace and steadily growing immensely each passing day. It will only get better and more exclusive for each advertiser. If you are a top-notch advertiser looking for fabulous exposure on a growing community site, please contact us immediately for consideration! 6 months paid in advance will yield 6 months free! (try that with your YellowPages) Other advertising positions are available including category (Big Tractors - LT/GT etc) and individual forum boards (John Deere, Simplicity, Ford/New Holland, Workshop, etc) Contact us for all of the details ASAP --- email: [email protected]

Thanks and have a fabulous day.

Regards,
Andy

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
great They seem like great products.. i wish they made a bucket for my prestige.

Mr Johnny? any future plans?

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Welcome John looks like a nice product:thumbsup: :friends:
Jody

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
I had always planded to get one for my 444. Just kinda waiting to get the money together. Probably will not now with the N I can get a dirt scoup. but the JB seems to be a REAL nice peice. I was only looking at the Ingersoll model, but the mounting brackets seems to be realy well made, and the attachment seems to be sized perfict for the tractor. OK it' not a loader, with it's higer lift, but do you REALY want to be on a GT with a heavy load lifted over your head? Not me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts