Tractor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Premium Member
1,970 Posts
I believe those are PENCIL INJECTORS.
There is a special tool to remove them.
If u look at the base of the injector, you’ll see there is a slot on each side..
The tool fits into those slots and the tool is on a slide hammer..
Some people just use a screwdriver..
but that has a tendency to bend the injectors..
Just Google “pencil injector removal tool”.. last time I bought 1 they were 130.00..
1 - 6 of 6 Posts