Tractor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

i have a john deere 4410 e hydro tractor wont move for or backwards also no light flashing.
i checked the power supply also the seat contact and the ground.
also the potentiometers are calibrated and checked, the flywheel sensor is also checked with osciloscope.
everything seems to be fine also controller was replaced but when i received the tractor the fuse for calibration was put for i dont know how much time.
anyone have an idea i am located in belgium and these tractor are rare here so the dealer also dont know where to search

kind regards

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
Hello Danny, welcome to the forum.

Check your electrical connectors for loose wires and internal corrosion. If you can, get a big bottle of spray electrical contact cleaner. Unplug the connectors, inspect the inner terminals, spray both male & female parts with contact cleaner, and plug back in. Also look for loose wires... push each wire in individually. Sometimes they come out a small amount and that is another cause of poor connections.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello sixbales.
Thank you for the reply. But I measured all the wires direct from the connector and sprayed a lot of contact spray. Can you tell me this check light is it possible it's 5 v? because it was replaced with another bulb I tried to check with a test led but this is also 12v

1 - 3 of 3 Posts