Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Nice looking set up! Sure looks wider than 48" from the picture. We have no garden now that we have moved so that is a project waiting for me to get done before Spring arrives. Looks like you found some unwanted gardening material with the new tiller that is setting in the bucket? :eek:mg: From the looks of that left front tire, that is a heavy piece of concrete!

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Originally posted by ducati996
alot of time has elapsed and we are in the winter months now, but this was my setup during the summer months getting the garden situated....
Ahem!! Where are the veggies???;) :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These pictures were from last April just before I did the layout for the garden. Some of these picture may be familiar, I did post them before on other sites. Its winter time so it will be some time before I get new pictures :)

I found these chunks of concrete with the tiller- :dazed:. This picture shows at least an 1,000 to 1,100 lb slab. I had some tire squat with that piece and a few others. The damn 4100 lifted them up and just high enough into a 3/4 yrd F550 dump truck....I was impressed and happy because if it didnt lift it, I would have been kinda stuck. No way could I break them up into smaller pieces...

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Chief
Nice looking set up! Sure looks wider than 48" from the picture.
You might be right, the paper work said 48" but the source where I got it from said it might be a 52" being shipped. I forgot to measure it, but it covers my R4's on both sides with no off-set.
In the spring I will double check

1 - 5 of 5 Posts