Premium Member
267 Posts

·
Premium Member
267 Posts

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
I know one guy on the site restores and sells one row sleeve hitch mounted corn planters.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Sergeant
I know one guy on the site restores and sells one row sleeve hitch mounted corn planters.
for how much is it a good deal

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
I know this much in order to order one you pay a $50.00 dollar non refundable deposite and you can e-mail the person for a quote I forget which person it is but you will probly stubble across them on the weekendfreedommachine web site.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by farmallmaniac
Jbetts does yer mower have a tank reserve on it?
nope :cry: but it has the room were it should be y do you ask

·
Premium Member
4,226 Posts
JBETTS13,
The stuff in the gallery of Weekend Freedom Machines is typically not for sale. It is posted there as a resource for the members. The stuff for sale is in the Classifieds section. This is if I understood your question correctly:D Over there I'm JD Joe and out of all the forums I hang out at, that one is my favorite, just a tick above this one. Although Gw is entertaining as all get out, I sometimes get frustrated at the lack of legit info over there. Some folks get so busy flaming each other, they forget to answer the original question. There are other Brand specific clubs too! There is a Yahoo club for modern Deeres (after 1992) and a Cub forum, a Simplicity forum, a Gravely one and a Wheelhorse one. They are great for specific answers to problems with older machines, or what attachments were/are available.

I seem to remember that the planters offered by the guy at WFM were around $350 and were totally rebuilt and repainted with new decals. He sets them up for use on a sleeve hitch. There are other guys there manufacturing stuff in their garages that are no longer available. A lot of cottage industries to keep some fine old machines working. The archives at WFM are a very valuable source of info on old Deere garden tractors as far as repair techniques and restoration tips in addition to the usual maintenance

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
One row corn planters

jbetts for the one row corn planters look at John Lang's page on weekend freedom machines he is the person that restores and sells the one row corn platters.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts