Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a really good article on the Jinma Model 6 wood chipper DIYguy. A friend of mine GreenMtnMan recently purchased one of these and is about to take delivery of it in the next few days. These chippers are a little more than half the price of a comparable chipper. When he gets it and puts it through the paces; I hope to be able to post his observations and impressions. Hopefully he will be able to post them himself if he can get a better ISP.

Jinma Model 6 Wood Chipper

Here is another link to a retailer that sells them.

click here

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a really good article on the Jinma Model 6 wood chipper DIYguy. A friend of mine GreenMtnMan recently purchased one of these and is about to take delivery of it in the next few days. These chippers are a little more than half the price of a comparable chipper. When he gets it and puts it through the paces; I hope to be able to post his observations and impressions. Hopefully he will be able to post them himself if he can get a better ISP.

Jinma Model 6 Wood Chipper

Here is another link to a retailer that sells them.

click here
hi, I bought a jinma model 6 wood chipper. I'm looking for replacement knives. where to buy knives? I am from belgium

1 - 2 of 2 Posts