Tractor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
l just got off the phone with the JD dealership to see how much a tiller would be they said 2,000$ l think thats a little to much is it or not at that price l'm not geting it :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,355 Posts
Sounds about right, depending on what model tiller you asked about. Some of the old units have to be bought as parts and assembled by the dealer. The snowblower for my 316 was quoted at $2400 at a dealer. I got a used one for less than $300. I might need to sink another $100-150 into it, to fully refurbish it, but that is a LOT less than $2400.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
l think it's to much thats just me well l don't have that 2,000$$ but l would like to know the prices of the 216 and 316 lol :D :D

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
JD shaft driven 50 inch PTO driven tiller is $1,715. The mid PTO hydraulic driven tiller is $2,099. The JD belt driven PTO tiller's are $1,349. Have your dealer look at other JD dealers for used tiller for your tractor. I bet there dealer network should be able to fined one.

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
US dollars sorry about that.

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
does any one have a tiller for sale thats is a little cheeper or a loader that has a good price tag :D

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Look at Corriher Implement Company , I think they are a sponser here...when I save my pennies I will buy my tiller from them...

Duc

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by ducati996
Look at Corriher Implement Company , I think they are a sponser here...when I save my pennies I will buy my tiller from them...

Duc
that will fit a tractor or a walk behind

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Think we may be off track a little. What are you looking to put the tiller on? The 212? Also what are you planning to do with it?

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Chief
The 44" tiller should be the right size for a 4100. Maybe even a little bigger.
l don't know about the 4100 but it will not fit my 212

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Ingersoll444
Think we may be off track a little. What are you looking to put the tiller on? The 212? Also what are you planning to do with it?
it's going on the back of my 212 and it will be bigging out my yard front and back

1 - 20 of 37 Posts