Tractor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year everyone! We hope that 2020 brings everyone a bit of Joy and Happiness, so to help you along with that, we thought we'd kick it up a notch and present you with the January 2020 Tractor of the Month for your viewing pleasure!

Our Featured Tractor of the Month belongs to long time member dozer966! This 1970 Ford 3400 is quite a workhorse and looks like it's ready to tackle the snow, or anything else it is tasked to do! Follow the link below to our Registry, and enjoy a good read!

https://www.tractorforum.com/tractor-registry/1970-ford-3400-industrial.1939/

Join me in congratulating dozer966 as our first Featured Tractor of the Month for 2020!

As for all members, new and old, please feel free to add your tractor(s) to the registry, and go ahead an update your older registered entries with some fresh pictures or even some interesting themed photos of your tractors in seasonal shots or in holiday themes throughout the year! Lets have some fun!
Happy New Year!

·
Premium Member
12,412 Posts
See? Now my New Years going much better! Thank you Dozer966 and congrats on your excellent win!

Reactions: dozer966

·
790 Posts
Well this is unexpected. Thanks guys. It's not perfect but definitely a work horse. With the wacky wether we've been getting this year. Wet snow freezing rain ice pellets and more freezing rain it's been quite the chore just to keep the driveway open. I watch my neighbours struggling to open their driveway with their plow trucks and count myself lucky I have my tractor.
Thanks again to everyone for the spotlight.
Happy new year.

·
Registered
48 Posts
That is a work tractor. Those older fords had some good American iron and you are right that they are work horses. It is nice that your tractor was selected not for its paint, but for its ability to perform a job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts