Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This a great show in eastern PA. The food is good, and there is a lot to see. Free parking, free admission, free entertainment. Lots of stuff for sale at the flea market.Here is a link:
http://www.jacktown.com

Blue Mountain Antique Gas &
Steam Engine Assosiation, INC.
23rd Annual FALL HARVEST
AND SAWMILL SHOW
Jacktown Community Center
Bangor-Richmond Road, Bangor, PA

Grounds Open 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. Breakfast

OCTOBER 16 & 17, 2004

·
Premium Member
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a reminder that this one is coming up soon!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've been debating weather to go to Jacktown on Saturday or to the auction in Montrose, Pa. Think I'll go to Jacktown as the auction is being put on by Dennis Polk and sure to be well advertised which means high price items. If anyone goes, let me know how it was.

·
Premium Member
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was too sick to go. With the weather being cold and very damp plus rain, I'd have been risking another trip to the hospital. :dazed: How about you Deerehunter? Which show did you decide to go to?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Jacktown of course. There were deals to be had. Missed out on a Troybuilt Chipper Vac, 5hp for $400. Was going to wait a while, then go back a low ball the guy, but someone beat me to it :argh: :argh: Also saw a Sears model 10 XL with mower for $200. Probably could have made money on that one. A guy also had a 6hp John Deere hit miss engine he wanted to sell for $4000 that I would like to have. Not a bad price, but out of my reach. After all was said and done, I came home with a 12V 6000lb. HDC winch like new for $25, a John Deere Precision toy to complete my set and a couple odds and ends. All in all, a good weekend. Oh yea, got some of those apple dumplings and ice cream too. Now all that is left to do is wait till spring when the auctions and swapmeets start again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts