Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like its gonna be a bigun for sure. Was listening to the weather and they had an alert stating its rated as the 6th most powerfull cane on record right now........winds gusting to close to 200 mph etc etc and storm surge of 18+ feet........Now all the folks in the Pan Handle are getting concerned.......can;'t blame them one bit. Especially if you listen to th jerk doing this weather forecast as he has yet to be right this year with rainfall. I wold assume most if not all forecasters get their info from a pool or the NOAA or NHC but evidently this clown goes outside and wets h is finger the old fashioned way. Perhaps his hemoroids swell more when the pressure is falling just like a barometer increases or decreases with barometric pressure, he has trained hemorhoids that do it for him.

Guess I need to tune into Fox News and get the facts, and at least the women on Fox are top notch even if their news is wrong!

Rodster..........you close a deal on that Condo yet? Hope all in the area fares out fine,

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Rodster
HI
the wife said they are saying it may miss the Keys but too early to tell.
Rodster
yep at least looking at the 5 day forecast of the 5 different projected tracks it could take all of them show it going west of the keys and paralelling the west coast of Florida directly into or around the Panama City Destin areas. While I may be asking or more than I may possibly get , talking rain here, no need for any wind thank you:D , three of those tracks take it right over my area, so maybe just maaybe I may soon get some rain..........second thoughts, naw never gonna happen.....While is moe than likely its gonna clobber Florida again at leaast those areas already hit one or two times hopefully will be spared with its new heading.

So Rodster, you gonna put the sale of the condo on hold?.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts