Tractor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
Only thing missing is a palm tree, and a rum drink, and a little Jimmy Buffet playing on the radio

·
Registered
31 Posts
Showing 18 below, here. I swear that little girl shivered when I opened the link! Schools were closed for the past 2 days, I don't know about tomorrow. First time I remember that happening due to cold weather. Governor has declared a civil emergency, which enables heating oil truckdrivers to work more hours. I didn't realize how serious things were until I heard this afternoon that Boston Harbor is freezing. Tomorrow's supposed to get warmer. Time to put some more wood in the stove!

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
funny to hear about al gore giving a speech on global warming in New york on a record breaking cold day... Man, that guy is a goof. you'd think he'd at least wait till it was not below 0

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You talking about the same Gore that gave us the famous "Gore Toilet" that flushes with only 1.6 gallons of water. Hope he has a few of those in his house!! Including the plungers he borrowed from the Blair House.

Thanks Al, we'll think about you every time we sit down.

Now back to the post..............sure looks warm down there!!

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
the same al gore who grew tobacco and praised it... then said how horrible it is.. of course we should all thank him..

After All...He did create the internet!!!!

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Originally posted by Argee
Al who??????
You know the Real President Al Gore.:fineprint Remember hanging chads.:fineprint :lmao: :lmao:
Jody

1 - 15 of 15 Posts