Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought it last night, I own a Tahoe so I could not bring it home l , I used my Brothers S10 and boy it was a tight fit only like a inch or so and I had to leave the rear wheels on the gate, I used 4-2000lb ratchet straps as to not loose the load. wife wants to know how come the new fridge and stove didn't get picked up yet :) said I have My priorities

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Topdj :friends:you have a great tractor and theres allot of people here that has the cousin to yours the gt5000. And yes the priorities come first:D

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Topdj…

Congrat’s on getting the tractor. I have a Sears GT5000, almost
identical to your 2548. I’m sure you’re gonna love it. Not only is
it a lot of tractor for the money, it’s a lot of tractor by any measure.

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Is that Husky 2548 Willie's pimped out model? Good choice! I too own the GT5000 --- Welcome to the forum and have fun with your new GT. :D : D :D

Andy

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Topdj, welcome to Tractor Forum! :friends: :cheers: Great to have you aboard! Nice machine you started off with and you definitely have your priorities straight! :D ;)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
thanks you guys sound nicer than the group from the garden something site. I didn't have any pictures as I drove it to the shed in the dark. I have to DJ this weekend in OHIO about 400 miles from where I am in NY www.TOPDJ.com is my site
So I will not be able to play with it till sunday night or monday
maybe I will have a little time tomarrow.

ok here a picture it my boat with its new 500 efi Big block
why I cant afford a CUT

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
400 miles, sounds like you have to travel to where the $ is!
I hope it is a large gig for you to justify that expense! :D
I went ahead and lcoated a cool avatar (image for your username) for you. Let me know if you like it. :D

-Andy

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
building a big enough garage that I can run laps in the winter with the 2548 slab pour

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Larson...nice boat! If I remember correctly with the 468CID procharger with intercooler on his Senza, my buddy was getting about 80MPH. Super fast! :D

-Andy

·
Registered
664 Posts
You lucky dog. I really wanted the 2548, but could only afford the 2148. I just didn't have the extra $800 to make it happen.

Welcome to the forum, these guys are really cool. (Well, nobody's been a dick to me yet anyway.)

·
EX Super Mod
5,317 Posts
Thats a nice boat bet you have fun with that. How big of a shed are you building:question:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
there is a 12 x 8 I built to keep the motorcycle the jet ski and the tractor, BOY its TIGHT now :D the new building is 38 x 28
I should have plenty room

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
So when is the inline linear actuator powered back hoe going to be mounted on the sleeve hitch :question: :question: :question: :furious: :lmao: :furious: :lmao: :furious: :spinsmile Just a bit of actuator humor guys. Sorry, I just couldn't resist! I'll behave now. :D ;)

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
hey topdj.. welcome..
where do i start? congrats on the new tractor, those are nice looking rides...
Nice, no, really, really nice boat, great looking slab for your garage...
and cool web site...

there i think i covered everything..:furious:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Chief
So when is the inline linear actuator powered back hoe going to be mounted on the sleeve hitch :question: :question: :question: :furious: :lmao: :furious: :lmao: :furious: :spinsmile Just a bit of actuator humor guys. Sorry, I just couldn't resist! I'll behave now. :D ;)
it would work, but it would be a mighty SLow HOE I dont think a 15amp charge system will keep up

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
time to breath some action into this site

1 - 20 of 23 Posts