Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm a newbie here. I recently acquired an Iseki TS1700 tractor. I'm having a hard time finding information on it. All the tags are in Japanese. I do know it's a 17hp 2 cylinder diesel engine. That's about it. Any information appreciated.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much. Neither of these show the TS1700 series. I'm having problems finding information for this particular tractor.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Thank you so much. Neither of these show the TS1700 series. I'm having problems finding information for this particular tractor.
The ISEKI TS1700 must be a Gary Market model. I don't find anything on the Bolens site.
ISEKI PARTS (samsbolens.com)

Some of these machines use the Mitsubishi K3x engines. Not sure what engine plate is on your TS1700. Finding the engine plate will tell you the engine model and manufacture. That's what you need to report back here. ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Kiki is a brand of fuel injection pump. Made in Japan for many engines

Sent from my iPhone using Tractor Forum

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I have pictures of the plates. It's all in Japanese.
Is it possible to get a better image of just the ID plate on the left. Sure it's steel shiny, but it does have clues. :)

Yandex has an image OCR language translation tool to be able to read all of these in English. The trick, very HI-RES images, no glare (no flash), use another soft light source, and get it in squared in to focus straight on. It works 90% of the time. The first image will work for 2 of the labels.

BTW, like usual, nearly all of the Japan diesel engines use 10W30 engine oil and NOT 15W40 ever ! JIS standards for machinery tolerances are much tighter, the thicker oil will actually ruin things inside. Old American Iron tractors are way looser in tolerances.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you so much! I'll see if my brother can get one for me. It's at his house an hour away. I probably won't get back up there until next week.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts

Too hard of an angle to translate properly. It keeps saying the machine has soft skin. :D

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Got this from the first so-so image ....

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts