Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I cleaned all of the diesel fuel and dirt out of my truck bed and pressure washed it clean; I noticed that the Rhino Liner was starting to fade a bit. When I had the Rhino Liner sprayed in the guy who did it for me gave me a bottle of "Just Once" protective spray and said to put it on the liner after it cured for a few days. I a put the spray on the shelf and never paid it much mind until this last week. I tried spraying and rubbing it on my truck bed liner and it made the Rhino Liner look brand new again. Not sure how long this will last but it sure looks good now. Has been on for over a week now and it did not wash off in the rain. You might want to give it a try if your bed liner is fading from sun bleaching.

Just Once

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Chief, The just once last about 6 months to a year under normal use of the truck. My '96 V-10 Ram and my '98 Cummins both have Rhino Linings that I bought and had put in immediately after I bought my trucks when each were 2 years old. Fade is normal and this stuff really works great in keeping the Liner in tip-top shape.

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
Thanks for the tip!

I put Turtle Wax tire shine on my Rhino liner once. It looked great, even sparkled in the sun. But dang that stuff was slippery to walk on! :argh: I wondered what I could use that would keep it more non-slip.

Mark

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Just Once is non-slip and you not slip on the bed at all. I have used the product for the last 4-5 years andd it works great.

TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:wontshare :wontshare :wontshare

I think that for a product to do what it advertises it self and it works as advertised is a bit of miracle but this stuff does work.

·
Registered
361 Posts
:smoking: Why is it named Just~Once when you have to use it more than once?. "OR" maybe it means Just~Once~More after?.:argue:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts